How to Setup Schedule Privilege
Allows you to grant privilege to another user to book meetings on your behalf
- Both users must be Licensed and be on the same account
- For a webinar, both users must have the webinar add-on
- If scheduling for another user through a Zoom plugin, add-in, or add-on, please ensure that you install the latest version.
Setting up scheduling privilege
- Sign in to yorku.zoom.us.
- Click Settings.
- Under Other, click the plus sign (+) next to Assign scheduling privilege to.
- Enter one or more email addresses in the window, separated with a comma.
- Click Assign.
- If the user was assigned successfully, they will appear under Assign Scheduling Privilege to. However, they will need to sign out of the Zoom desktop client and sign in again before they will be able to schedule for you there.
Scheduling for another user (Zoom)
Desktop Client Application
The user given scheduling privilege will need to logout of the Zoom client and login again for the scheduling privilege option to appear.
- Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client.
- Click on the Schedule icon.
- This will open the scheduler window.
- Find the Schedule for section, found below the Topic section, and choose the user you want to Schedule For from the dropdown menu.
- Click Schedule to finish, and open up the calendar you have selected.
- Sign in to yorku.zoom.us
- Click Meetings, then click Schedule A Meeting.
- Find the Schedule for section, found below the Registration option, and choose the user you want to Schedule For from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save to finish.
Tell us how we can make this article better for you?