How to Use Live Transcription
Live Transcription needs to be enabled in the Settings prior to the start of the meeting in order to be able to activate it during the meeting
How to enable Live Transcription in Meeting Settings
- Visit yorku.zoom.us
- Sign in using your Passport York credentials (Username and Password).
- Click Settings on the left side of the page
- Scroll down the page until you see Closed Captioning
- Ensure Closed Captioning is enabled and checkmark Enable live transcription service to show transcript on the side panel in-meeting
How to activate Live Transcription during a meeting
- On the bottom of your Zoom Meeting Window, click Live Transcript. If you are not seeing the Live Transcript button, please click More then click Live Transcript)
- Click Enable Auto-Transcription
Tell us how we can make this article better for you?